Automotive?human-machine interface (HMI)
Cypress Semiconductor has become part of Infineon Technologies: Its product range is a perfect match. Infineon now offers the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio for linking the real with the digital world – comprising an unparalleled range of hardware, software and security solutions for the connected age.
Strengthening the link between the real and the digital world
Automotive HMI enabler
Infineon delivers highly sophisticate Analog signal products for the automotive HMI applications starting from industry-leading programmable embedded System-on-Chip; PSoC? family which is supporting a wide range of automotive applications and extending the capacity sensing solution controllers CapSense? products line.
The TrueTouch? Touchscreen Solutions revolutionizing the touchscreen market, offer unmatched flexibility and the broadest portfolio available. Infineon Technologies offers a custom-size TrueTouch fingerprint reader that can be flexibly integrated into any design in the automotive applications. The solution comes with a complete software stack, including FIDO components, that enables quick integration for a new level of industry security requirement.
Infineon provides the world's broadest portfolio of touchscreen solutions. Our patents cover categories from panel construction and self- and mutual-capacitance sensing to scanning methods, noise immunity, and finger tracking spanning every major area of touch sensing innovation. Our continued leadership in the touchscreen space means that we respond to new challenges and market trends with truly innovative solutions.
A PSoC? device includes configurable analog and digital blocks, and programmable interconnect. This architecture allows the user to create customized peripheral configurations, to match the requirements of each individual application. Additionally, a fast CPU, Flash program memory, SRAM data memory, and configurable I/O are included in a range of convenient pinouts.
CapSense? is the industry-leading capacitive-sensing solution for touch applications. CapSense? is a dedicated peripheral found across the entire PSoC? 4 portfolio that provides sensing and scanning control circuitry for capacitive sensing applications.
CYAT8165X delivers an impeccable user experience for infotainment systems with small and medium touchscreens. This controller can also be used for touchpads, meets automotive EMC requirements, and comes with glove touch, waterproofing, and Infineon’s capacitive touch sensing technology – CapSense?. Get the Datasheet
- Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) Q100 qualified
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen controller - 32-bit ARM? Cortex? CPU- register configurable - noise-suppression technologies for display and EMI
- System performance (configuration dependent) - Screen sizes up to 8.5-inch diagonal - Up to 48 sense pins, 527 intersections; 16:9 aspect ratio (31 TX × 17 RX) - Reports up to ten fingers
- Power (configuration-dependent) - 1.71- to 1.95-V and 3.0- to 5.5-V logic and digital I/Os supply - 3.0- to 5.5-V analog supply - 9-mW average power - 11μW typical deep-sleep power
- Communication interface - I2C slave at 100 and 400 kbps - SPI slave bit rates up to 8 Mbps
- Package - 100-pin TQFP 14 × 14 × 1.4 mm (0.5-mm pitch)
Ask a question and find the answer in the Developer Community Forum.