Flash memory?/?RAM?(Random-access memory)
Cypress Semiconductor has become part of Infineon Technologies: Its product range is a perfect match. Infineon now offers the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio for linking the real with the digital world – comprising an unparalleled range of hardware, software and security solutions for the connected age.
Strengthening the link between the real and the digital world
Please choose a subcategory
Learn more about our memory portfolio
Part of the portfolio is the memory portfolio which is leading in the discrete memory semiconductor industry. Today it offers our customers the highest performance and reliability NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 1G-bit - with unmatched quality and supply commitment.
Get an overview of High-Performance memories for embedded systems
- NOR flash - the ideal memory for code storage in embedded systems due to its fast random read performance
- HyperBus Memory - is a portfolio of high-speed, low-pin-count memory products that uses our HyperBus interface technology. Highest performance and low-pin-count | HyperBus based Flash and DRAM
- F-RAM (ferroelectric RAM) - combines non-volatile data storage with the high performance of RAM. Energy Efficient |Unlimited Endurance | High Speed and Reliability
- nvSRAM (Nonvolatile SRAM) – the nonvolatile cells are based on SONOS technology and take advantage of Fowler-Nordheim Tunneling (FN Tunneling) to store data by trapping charge in a sandwiched nitride layer. Fast| access time < 20 ns | unlimited read/write endurance
- Asynchronous SRAMs with ECC - are suitable for a wide variety of industrial, medical, commercial, and automotive applications that require the highest standards of reliability and performance. Fast access times (10ns) |Low standby currents | High reliability
- Synchronous (Sync) SRAM - industry’s broadest Sync SRAM portfolio with more than 2,300 different products. Rated #1 for performance and reliability. RTR up to 2132 MT/s | FIT rates (less than 0.01-FIT/Mb) and ECC.
- HyperRAM 2.0 - a high-speed, low-pin-count, self-refresh Dynamic RAM (DRAM) for high-performance embedded systems requiring expansion memory. HyperRAM 2.0 offers HyperBus and Octal SPI interfaces that draw upon the legacy features of both parallel and serial interface memories, while enhancing system performance and ease of design, as well as reducing system cost.
Infineon’s HyperRAM? 2.0 is a high-speed, low-pin-count, self-refresh Dynamic RAM (DRAM) for high-performance embedded systems requiring expansion memory. HyperRAM 2.0 offers HyperBus? and Octal SPI interfaces. The 12-pin, HyperBus, and Octal SPI interfaces operate at Double Data Rate (DDR) and can scale up to 400 MB/s throughput. When used as scratch-pad memory, the fast read and write operations enable fast delivery of high-resolution graphics in the early part of the system boot process.
Infineon Parallel NOR Flash devices and Serial NOR Flash devices are the ideal solutions. They feature Automotive proven MirrorBit? technology to ensure data reliability and have the high endurance required for frequent writes over the product lifespan. In addition, they provide fast system boot ties and different densities to scale platforms. Infineon’s NOR Flash solutions are AEC-Q100 Grade 1 to 3 qualified to meet automotive standards for a wide operating temperature range. Find your product via our product selector guide.
F-RAM for Automotive markets provides fast writes at full interface speed. F-RAM does not have any write delays and data is instantly nonvolatile. Traditional nonvolatile memories have delays of 5 or more milliseconds before data becomes nonvolatile. If power is disrupted, pending data is lost unless the system has extra capacitance or batteries to keep the system on until data is stored.
F-RAM offers virtually unlimited endurance of 100 trillion read/write cycles. Traditional nonvolatile memories typically have less than 1 million cycle endurance, forcing system designers to use complex wear-leveling routines and up to 4x more density to prolong the lifetime of these memories.
|NOR Flash Memory||S25HL512TDPBHB010||S25HL01GTDPBHB030||S26HL512TFPBHB000||S25FL064LABBHB020||S29GL01GT11TFB020|