SECORA? ID security solutions
SECORA? ID solution combining hardware, packages, antenna inlays, OS, applets and support from Infineon
The increasing demand for multi-application and local, country-specific requirements for electronic identity documents require a flexible, fast and secured solution. SECORA? ID is our new ready-to-go Java Card? solution optimized for all electronic identification (eID) applications. It enables security printers and card manufacturers to accelerate their time-to-market through ready-to-use applets supporting rapid project migration.
- Dynamic Java Card? open platform for electronic document use cases
- Off-the-shelf CC-certified chip plus CC EAL 6+ certified Java Card? OS with CC EAL 5+ certified applet collection from Infineon cryptovision GmbH and Masktech GmbH
- One supplier for chip, software and extensive packaging option
- Coil on Module package offering for dual interface and contactless applications
- All-in-one toolset for applet development and personalization
- Customer applet development tools based on Eclipse
- Infineon’s SOLID FLASH? technology for faster personalization performance
- Based on sophisticated SLC52G real 16-bit platform
SECORA? ID portfolio comprises the S and X variants
SECORA? ID S features an open Java platform operating system with the option of a ready-to-use solution for standard government document applications.
Ready-to-go solutions from Infineon and Masktech:
- Infineon applet collection
- Applet collection by Masktech GmbH
SECORA? ID X is a flexible, high-end open Java platform supporting standard and individual requirements plus multi-application.
Ready-to-go solutions from cryptovision:
- ePasslet suite by cryptovision GmbH
This broad offering allows the customer to select the best product depending on memory size, use case, certification and authentication mechanisms.